You will need:
- 150 grams butter
- 90 grams honey (I have used acacia honey)
- 140 grams rice flour
- 140 grams kamut flour
- 40 grams chocolate (either chocolate chips or vermicelli)
- 1 egg
- 1 tea spoon grounded ginger
- 1 tea spoon grounded cinnamon
- 2 table spoon chia seeds (you can read about them here)
- 1/2 tea spoon baking powder
Preheat the oven at 180 C (fan oven)
Sift the flour in a bowl, make a well and add in the honey and egg. With a fork mix the ingredients just roughly. Add the cold butter cut in dices, the spices, the chia seeds, the baking powder and the chocolate and mix all the ingredients with your fingers until you the dough can come into a ball.
Let it rest in the fridge for 15 min. Roll out the dough and cut it with your preferred shape. Lay the biscuits and a baking tray lined with slightly greased parchment paper.
Cook the biscuits for 12-15 min until golden.